You’re almost there! Applying to the Online Mentoring Program is quick and easy. There’s no need for a lengthy, formal application. Just provide brief responses to the list of questions below. You can do this in the form of an email or a word document attached to that email. Images of your work can also be attached to that email as jpegs. Once your application is ready to go, send it to:
It could take up to two week for a response to your application. You will either be admitted into the program (spots are very limited) or added to a waiting list. Good luck and I look forward to taking this journey with you!
What to Include in your Application:
1. Full name
2. A brief bio including your art education/background
3. Estimated studio schedule (approximately how many hours/week do you expect to devote to the program)
4. Do you currently have a webcam and high speed internet?
5. Provide brief answers to the following questions:
A. Do you have a current project(s) that you are seeking guidance with?
B. Are you looking for me to suggest what you kind of projects you should work on (ex: cast drawing, painting, block-ins etc.)?
C. Do you have an area of art (i.e. anatomy, drawing, color, paint handling etc.) that you are looking to focus on?
D. What are your personal goals and what do you hope to accomplish in the Online Mentoring Program?
E. Is there anything else you would like to tell me about yourself?
6. 3-5 jpegs images of your most recent work
If you have any questions regarding your application or the program please contact: